online/offline endpoints

Hello
I would like my DB to tell me at any time witch endpoints are online.
To do this I putted each endpoint, when is registering in the [SQLAliasAuth]
section, doing something like that:
Query= UPDATE utilizador SET online = true WHERE username = '%1';

but where do I put the variable false when the endpoint is getting off the
gatekeeper??? I searched the manual and there is no place to configure the
time when the endpoints are getting off the gk
Can someone help me?
Thanks

João Pereira