Re: No ringing tone

Hi,

I am testing behind NAT. GK is on public IP and endpoint is behind NAT.
don't think so its NAT problem as i can talk easily.

I don't think that this is a NAT problem either, but if you test without NAT, you can also test without the GK, to be sure that GK is not related to the trouble.

If it's not, you'll know that to fix the problem you must either make
the 5300 send progress audio, or get your endpoint to generate a
local ringing tone when needed.

--Stewart