[Openh323gk-developer] h323-conf-id incorrect format

It's true that different IOS'es behave differently.
IOS 12-2(1c) strips leading zeros.
But IOS 12-2-11T does not .
And what must we do?
I use prepaid cards platform with it's own billing which collects CDR's whith
h323-voice-quality attribute. In these CDR's there are not information about
terminating part - only about gnugk box. But gnugk billing knows about
terminating part and don't know anything about voice-quality. I have mysql
table which collects CDR's with all information about calls including
information about termination part and about voice-quality. In result I have
an opportunity to draw conclusions how calls are terminated by each of
partners.
At the moment this table has ceased to replenish, as to billings h323-conf-id
is transferred differently: to one with leading zeros, and to another without
it.
Whether there is an opportunity to give to the user a choice of a format of
h323-conf-id storing?
Whether somebody can introduce a similar option?

Igor Prokhorov.