Re: Re: version 2.08 problem

Hi Sergio,

> On Sunday 05 September 2004 09:50, Sergio Lenzi wrote:
> Hello Andrew...
>

> I as a FreeBSD "some expert"...

I bring news from afar ....

I have built the new pwlib. I had to make the flollowing hcanges to the
makefile ...

1) Version of aautomake changed to 259

2) Version of expat changed to expat.5

3) COMMENT uncommented and pkg-comment renamed.

After that it built fine (of course the expat.5 change could prevent it
from working fine, but I dont know yet). Is there a way that these
dependencies could be set to x or later, rather than x?

I am letting you know this before building openh323 in case I forget to
tell you later :-)

I will keep you informed on results for openh323.

regards

Andrew