Release complete is way too complete

Hi

I have gnugk connected to a Quintum CMS.
If this failes to place a call via one E1, it will try another, but the
"release complete" for the failed attempt causes gnugk to drop the call
before the second port has been tried.

Drop calls on release complete=0

does not stop this behaviour.

Is there another setting I need to know about?

regards

Andrew