Problem passing on calls

Goal is to allow several gateways to register and to pass on any call
attempts from them to a specific gateway.

I tried (slightly redacted):

================================
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
Name=GkFOO
Home=10.1.2.3

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GW1=CiscoGK

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
NeighborTimeout=2
CiscoGKCompatible=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1

[Neighbor::GW1]
Host=10.2.4.6
Dynamic=0
SendPrefixes=*
AcceptPrefixes=*

Using these names anything the registers to GkFOO should have their
calls gatewayed on to GW1 (which handles things like lcr, accounting,
etc).

But I never see any traffic from GkFOO to GW1.

GW1 is a cisco 3640.

What am I missing?

I've read the example configs and the docs, googled, but haven't
figured this one out....

-JimC