Re: Problem passing on calls

Can you really configure Cisco 3640 to listen to 1721 call signal port?
As far as I know there is no this feature on 3640 GWs in all IOSes which I've
tested. It waits setup message on 1720 port.
Sorry, I don't know how must be established connections in schema
parent-neighbor GKs and which ports are used for this type of connections,
maybe 1719 or 1718? But not the 1721 port.