Re: Re: version 2.08 problem

Hope you will succeed...

Here I have found a company that makes small boxes
about 40x8x30 (cm)... and in this small box there is a gatekeeper
with postgres server...

on Wed I will be shoing it...

Now I am just trainging the technitians... they should
generate a complete gnuk in 30 minutes from ground zero...

That is they put the FreeBSD on the machine and ... in 30 minutes
later we have FreeBSD + postgres 7.4.5  + gnugk + apache + php.

in 5 technicians 4 of them was able to install the software in the
box and running in  the third atempt...

Their greater problem is the hd partitioning...

Andrew... please tell me if it works...

Sergio