Hao

From: Zygmuntowicz Michal <m@xxxxx>
Re: call limits on 2.0.8
2004-08-18 23:39
 Increase CallSignalHandlerNumber, recompile everything
 (PWLib, OpenH323, GnuGk) with FD_SETSIZE set to a value
 greater than 64. Eventually switch to unix and use LARGE_FDSET
 mode. Check if the bottleneck is not an accounting/authentication
 modules (if you use something sophisticated, like radius/sql).