----- Original Message -----
From: "Hao Li (V)" <manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 7:07 AM

i've justed installed 2.0.8 on a win2000 server. seems like we are running to call limits on it. server can't handle more than 130
(maybe 128) active calls at the same time. does anyone have similar experience and have a solution? I thought it should be able to
handle around 1000 lines.

thanks

Hao
VeniGlobe Inc.