Re: RE:RE:call limits on 2.0.8

With Michal's help, I've compiled my RedHat9 system with Pandora release of
openh323 & pwlib, as well as running gnugk 2.0.8 on a Celeron 2.4G with 512MB
RAM.

My previous situation was that having 3 E1s pointing traffic to my system, and
that the system crashed/stopped running after a few hours.  Now that I'm
running the above combination, I've discovered that the system is running
smoother, yet it still crashes/stops running after about 7-8 hours.

I did specify callsignalhandlernumber=2 as well as using LARGE_FDSET during
compile time, also running in proxy mode.  The wired thing is that once gnugk
crashes/stops running, I've checked the pid file in /var/run/, yet the pid
file still exist while the process has been terminated.  This problem has
paralyzed my script to monitor Gnugk by pid file.

Is this a problem of system?s performance??  Or something I?ve missed
compiling/configure the gnugk??

PS: Although I have 3 E1?s pointing to the server, yet actual concurrent calls
are approximately a T1?s worth for now.  Actually concurrent calls will
increase as I get more help in stabilizing the system.

Thanks for any advise/suggestion!!