gnu gk: Weird securityDenial problem

Hi All,

I'm using open gnugk 2.0.6 from 6 months and was quite happy with it since 1 week. My configuration is Linux slackware 9, pwlib 1.5.2, openh323 1.12.2, openh323gk 2.0.6, radiusd cistron 1.6.7. And currently I have ~50 users.

Normally all is working OK. From last week on 1 day interval gk begin to reject all requests from all clients, responding with 'securityDenial'. This is returned to any requests clients sends. I see, that gk make a request to radius and last returns OK. Restart of the gk or radius doesn't help. Gatekeeper becomes operational after entire server's restart.

I'm going to upgrade to 2.0.8, but I'm not sure this will help.

I'll greatly appreciate any help. 10x in advance.