Re: gnu gk: Weird securityDenial problem

Maybe your system clock got skewed? You can always post
a log fragment (level 6) to show what the problem is.

----- Original Message -----
From: "pla sto" <pacogk@xxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:39 PM

> I'm using open gnugk 2.0.6 from 6 months and was quite happy with it since 1 week. My configuration is Linux slackware 9, pwlib
1.5.2, openh323 1.12.2, openh323gk 2.0.6, radiusd cistron 1.6.7. And currently I have ~50 users.

> Normally all is working OK. From last week on 1 day interval gk begin to reject all requests from all clients, responding with
'securityDenial'. This is returned to any requests clients sends. I see, that gk make a request to radius and last returns OK.
Restart of the gk or radius doesn't help. Gatekeeper becomes operational after entire server's restart.