Re: Feature

Hi,

the current status port events server dual purpose in being human and
machine readable. While XML messages might be a little easier to parse
they would duplicate something we need to have human readable as well.

Since its not too difficult to parse the current staus port messages
(and we have the issue of maintaining compatiblity) I'd say it's not a
much needed feature.

BTW: The devlopers list would be a better place for things like this.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/