Re: Planet VIP400 VIP200 and Netmeeting setup

First of all thanks for your answer it is very helpful for me,
now i have a second problem:
when i try to make a call from an PSTL line (FXO port) of VIP 400 i can't
connect to VIP 200 and i can see nothing in the debug of the gnugk

i setup the correct gkeeper on the 2 gateways (VIP 200/ VIP 400)
i setup the endpoint_prefix on each of them 7 for VIP200 and 8 for VIP400
i create the telephone numbers (71 for VIP 200 port 0)  (81 for VIP 400 port
0)

Why cannot make call from VIP 400 to VIP 200 when i call the 71 phone
number?

Thanks in advance

Christos Ioannou