Re: Planet VIP400 VIP200 and Netmeeting setup

Hi Christos,

In the VIP 400, the h323 endpoint_prefix just tells the GK what numbers it
accepts.
It does not get automatically stripped.  So you need to define telephone
numbers 81 and 82.  Assuming that you want to map these to ports 2 and 3
(the FXS ports), where you have ordinary telephones connected (you don't need
to send any DTMF to them), set phone number 81 -> hunt group 1 (min digits 2,
max digits 2, strip 2, prefix none).
Hunt group 1 should map to a single destination ID, and that destination ID
should
map to local port 2.

Do an analogous setup for 82.

If it still doesn't work, temporarily set h323 gk_mode = off, and configure
a NetMeeting to connect to the VIP as gateway.  If you still can't call the VIP,
the problem must be with the VIP configuration, since the GK is not
being used.

Good luck,

Stewart