RE: Duplicate RAS messages

openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe the reason is different - infinite timeout
> when connecting to mysql database? Recently
> I found that if I start gnugk with mysql database offline,
> it hangs and connects for a long time (I do not know
> how long, because I am not very patient;))

Probably with RRQ's yes, that might be the problem. The
issue is also present with ARQ and DRQ messages which
have nothing to do with MySQL in our config if I'm not
mistaken.... We use Radius there....

I've been moaning on the developers list about this a
couple of times, but I thought I'd also check if I'm
the only one or not ;-)

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam