Sending LRQ before attmpting an Endpoint

Is there a way to use
[RoutingPolicy]
Default=internal,neighbor

but send an LRQ to the matched internal endpoint before sending the call? It doesnt seem to send LRQs unless actually asking neighbors. So i want to route based on the internal prefix, then send that endpoint an LRQ, (then assuming i get an LCF) send the call to him. I am sending to a Clarent Class 5 Call Manager, and this seems to be the requirement based on its current config.

David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL
(813)901-5182 Office
(813)864-3162 Direct
(813)817-4204 Mobile
(813)881-9762 Fax
AIM:     mobofool
ICQ:      3563403
MSN:    dwinter@xxxxxx
Y!:        vt_fool

Andreas Sikkema wrote:
openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

For some reason the
incoming full RRQ message is in that case never
removed from the incoming message queue.

Maybe this is also why I see memory usage of GNUgk
growing over time. Or there's a big memory leak
somewhere ;-)