NetMeeting/TotalBandwidth question

What is TotalBandwidth?  From the Gatekeeper Reference, it reads,
"Total bandwidth available to be given to endpoints."

For my scenario, my endpoints are NetMeeting.  Is TotalBandwidth the
total bandwidth PER endpoint or the total bandwidth available for the
myriad endpoints to share?

Secondly, knowing how fickeled NetMeeting is, does anyone have any
suggestions on what TotalBandwidth settings work best with
NetMeeting?

Thanks in advance.

Brad Smith