Re: Accepting calls only from authorized GWs

> from your diagram now i understand and i think what you need to do is put
> this neighbors configuration in the proxy gnugk and not the GK you call my
> gk.
>
> since the proxy looks like a regular registered endpoint and the call
> actualy comes in to the proxy, i think this is where you need this section
> modified. regards
> ray

Sorry, but I did not understood what you meant above.
What I need is the following. I need my proxy to accept calls only from
authorized GWs. This authorized GWs should be checked based on their IP and
called digits prefix.
Something like this:
Imagine that unregistered GWs 192.168.0.100 and 192.168.0.101 should be able
to make calls to other unregistered GWs through my proxy (let's say
192.168.0.106). But, the proxy should only accept calls from 192.168.0.100 if
dialed digits have prefix 0997, and should only accept calls from
192.168.0.101 if the dialed digits have prefix 0998.

Is there any way of doing this?

thanks,
            Pablo S.