Re: Accepting calls only from authorized GWs

i can suggest you use radius+sql authentication on Setup messages.
i have a query of the kind (freeradius' sql.conf):

authorize_check_query = "select 1, '%{SQL-User-Name}' as UserName,
'Auth-Type' as Attrib, if(count(*),'Accept','Reject') as Value, ':=' as Op
from AcctIPs where IP = '%{Framed-IP-Address}' and
Pref = left('%{h323-rx-called-number}', length(Pref))"

AcctIPs table is of the kind:

AcctID	IP		Pref
1	1.2.3.4		123#

'h323-rx-called-number' is a selfmade vsa which contains the destination
number before rewrite (patch for 2.0.7 is available somewhere on the
lists).

hth

--kosio

--

"Talk is cheap because supply always exceeds demand."
		-- source unknown

/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML        Konstantin Tsolov.............ktsolov at etel dot bg
/ \ Email!              Systems Administrator......eTel Ltd, Sofia, Bulgaria