Re: Citron NAT [SOLVED]

Finally I got it working. The problem was, that I rejected
registration because of the private IP. When I allowed the
registration with private IP, everything worked fine.

I still have a question:
why there is not possible to use the public IP? What if two private
IPs are the same (they are not unique on the internet and many times
it's not easy to solve such situation).

Regards,
        Thomas