Citron NAT

Hello,

could anybody explain how does Citron's NAT technology work? What
should be set up in GK behind NAT firewall, in GK with public IP and
also what requirements are stated for firewall.

As I underestood the topology has to look like:
gw - GK1 ~~~ NAT FW ~~~~ GK2 ---- gw
where GK1 is registered under GK2 (if I'm right).

Thanks in advance,
        Thomas