Re: Citron NAT

In general, you don't need to do anything. Put both gatekeepers
in routed mode (and proxy mode, if your endpoints are not smart
enough to handle media through NAT). Register the NATed one
as a child of the one with public IP.
It should work find with any type of NAT. Problems may arise
when you setup too strict firewall rules (it is enough to configure
the firewall/NAT to allow outgoing udp/tcp connections).
You may need to change some parameters like NATKeepAliveInterval
to make sure NAT keeps port mappings for the signalling connection.

Regards,
Michal