Re: No CallRec found in CallTable

first i would like to thank michal and others for your detailed and thoughtful response.

i now understand the problem in detail. i have tried the below configuration but i will have to
make changes to the GK2 (not mine) as when i set it up he configured me as an endpoint or
GW and when i put him in as a neighbor he is not accepting my LRQ request it seems. in
logging it indicates cannot find destination. i did make the config file exactly as you
suggested, i added the dial prefixes (555) for which i pad the front of teh call that i send to
him. this is what i had when i include him as perm endpoing and routing works fine. in my
last test GK1 originates call as neighbor, i recieve call and attempt to route to peremant
endpoint defined in gnugk.

 i think what i am going to do is get 2.2 and observe what differences result in the call
messaging.

again everyone, thanks for your help.
regards
ray