Re: Framed-IP-Address woes using 2.0.6

Well i have already modified my radius setup so that access requests
of Service-Type=Call-Check showing up will NOT check Framed-IP-Address:
i am only checking User-Name AND Password for 'Call-Check' from now on.

I believe that option 1. should be configurable in the config file, for
some reason maybe someone might need to see ARQ for 'answering'.

My two cents..

Enrique-