De: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] En nombre de Vance
Shipley
Enviado el: Martes, 30 de Septiembre de 2003 10:52 a.m.
Para: Williams, Allen
CC: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re:  Status Code = 0x10 on unanswered call

Allen,

The normal case would be for the originating end to release with a
disconnect cause of "Normal Call Clearing".  You may see the destination
end release with a cause code of "No  Answer from User (User Alerted)"
if a switch in the path expired a timer limiting the time a call may
spend alerting.  Sixty seconds is a common limit on international
gateway switches.

	-Vance

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:09:52AM -0400, Williams, Allen wrote: }  I'm
getting a h323-disconnect-cause of 0x10 (supposedly completed call?) on
}  calls that are ring- no answer and show a acct-session-time of 0.
Shouldn't the }  disconnect cause be 0x13, "No  Answer from User (User
Alerted)"?

Welcome to geek heaven.