Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk load balancing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Williams" <marcw@onlymooo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk load balancing

> At the risk of being proved wrong, I don't think that's correct.  I have
> read the GPL and have followed myriads of GPL threads on usenet and /.
> amd I'm pretty sure that anyone can sell any GPL code as long as the
> source code is freely provided and the GPL is included.

Sure - then you are selling you know-how and this is right thing.
But some sell the product and deny to publish the code, optionally
removing copyrights, so the customers are often not aware that this
could be an opensource software. Anyway, I think this is not right
list fo such discussion - we are people who like to work on gnugk
being better and better, not to hunt for opensource enemies:-)

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz