Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk load balancing

Shree,

Anyone at all can change teh code.  You just can't sell it and you have
to disctribute source code with your modified version.  The GPL license
applies to derivative works.

What someone could do for you is to have you pay them to make you a
specific version for your use.  You would be paying for their time.
The code written would be GPL (freeware).

	-Vance