[Openh323gk-users] CISCO ATA 188 and GNUGK...!

Title: Message
Hi Everyone,

My first posting here..
compliments and BIG Thanks to all who contributed in development of this great system.

Now a simple question :

Has anyone used CISCO ATA 188 (Analogue Telephone Adaptors) with GNUGK ?
If yes, perhaps you could help :
a) Must the adaptor have a static IP address ?
b) My client is using ADSL router with NAT enabled and ATA is behind the router with dynamic IPs...is there some way the GNUGK (from outside remote location) could register the ATA ?

Appologies if it sounds too basic...we downloaded GNUGK just yesterday and still trying to figure out which way is up :)

regards,
Tahir Javed.