Re: GCJ ------ file type not supported by system

On Sep 4, 2014 4:44 PM, "Pekka Enberg" <penberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think Guillermo is right that we need to update the GNU Classpath
> web site. Right now, it gives the impression that the project is
> abandoned...

Pardon me bring frank, but I feel like the fact that classpath still uses CVS gives the impression that the project is abandoned!

... seriously, I could probably volunteer to migrate it to git. CVS might very well be obstacle #1 that deters young programmers from participating. I think both Pekka & myself have publicly available gits available for classpath, and I appreciate that there is a significant amount of revision history to deal with.