The 0.99 Release: Keeping You Posted

I've branched the tree for 0.99 and tagged it.  I've created the release
tarball.  But it's been so long since we did all this, it seems my information
with the GNU project is out of date and I can't upload to their servers!  As
soon as that's sorted, the tarball will be available and I'll write a release
announcement.

In the meantime, HEAD has been bumped to 1.0pre and is open for commits for that
release.  I'm also happy for the conversion to git to go ahead at this point.

Currently working on getting these 0.99 changes merged into gcj... :-)
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07