GNU Classpath version control migration after .99?

Hello,

0.99 is almost out of the door so I'd like to begin the discussion on
version control migration. AFAICT, we've all agreed that we'll dump
CVS but left the decision open to which tool we'll migrate.

What I'd personally like to see is that once 0.99 is out, we shut down
CVS, convert the git mirrors to read-write git repositories:

http://icedtea.classpath.org/mirror/git

and keep the existing Mercurial mirroring scripts in place.

Thoughts?

                                Pekka