autobuilders and redownloading all sources from classpath.org servers

Hi,

If you are running an autobuilder against the sources of one of the
classpath.org servers (especially icedtea.classpath.org) could you
please double check that you are not unnecessarily redownloading
download drops and/or whole forests when there have been no changes
since the last time. The server is already over bandwidth limits and
every unnecessary GB download costs us a little extra money.

If you happen to operate an autobuilder on
93-38-70-169.ip69.fastwebnet.it (93.38.70.169) please contact me to see
if we can setup something more efficient. I sadly had to disable
downloads from this host since it was using up ~15%+ of all traffic on
the server.

Thanks,

Mark