Re: autobuilders and redownloading all sources from classpath.org servers

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 06:43 -0500, Andrew Hughes wrote:
> Maybe it's worth looking at having a '--disable-downloading' option for
> the IcedTea build which can be used on autobuilders to make them fail instead?

What would that configure option do precisely?
Autobuilders still need to fetch the sources don't they?

All I am hoping is that they don't do it multiple times a day, even when
there have been no changes since the last run, as some of them seem to
do now for the whole forest and/or download/drops.

Thanks,

Mark