Re: issue using jfree chart with gnu classpath 0.98

Hi,

I didn't know that its still under development. Thank you both Andrew and Jan Pannecoeck. You guys are doing wonderful job.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Yoganandi,
Jr. Software Engineer,
Elitecore Technologies Ltd.
Cyberoam.

Jan Pannecoeck wrote:
Andrew,

Thanks for the remark, I didn't know I was checking against an old implementation of GNU Classpath! Thanks for the link to the new site!!

Dhaval, sorry that I gave you the wrong answer!! I hope your problem can be fixed soon!

Good luck,
Jan Pannecoeck