Re: issue using jfree chart with gnu classpath 0.98

Hi,

I'm not part of the GNU Classpath team, but I'm using it and well, I have to

say that I love it! At least for embedded systems it's great...

But to answer your question, the method font.getName() isn't implemented
(yet) in GNU Classpath 0.98. You can check the coverage for GNU Classpath
against Java 1.5 on this site: http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-
jdk15-classpath.html

There you can find: 'method java.awt.Font.getName(): missing in classpath'.
What is a nice answer I guess... It don't means that you can't use the
java.awt.Font, but the method .getName isn't implemented yet.

I hope this is a good answer for you question...

Good luck,
Jan Pannecoeck

Hi GNU classpath team,