Re: ASM and gnu.bytecode

Mark> We must make sure to properly document the way someone can grab
Mark> the upstream sources in case we want to pull in bug fixes later.

Tom> I'll handle this as part of the import.

I've got the import working here.  I'm going to wait for 0.93 to
branch before committing it.  Meanwhile, if someone wants it, I can
mail the patch and the new sources.

The patch also fixes a buglet I noticed -- we put the tool resources
into glibj.zip, but not tools.zip.  I think it makes sense to put them
in the latter as well; it makes tools.zip more self-contained.

Tom