Re: ASM and gnu.bytecode

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Mark> Thanks. I cannot find that as a source download. But it seems they have
Mark> at least tagged their CVS with ASM_2_2_3 so we could pull the code from
Mark> there.

Updating to the latest release would also be an option for us.
Moving our code from using 2.2.3 to using 3.0 or whatever probably
would not be overly hard.

Mark> We must make sure to properly document the way someone can grab
Mark> the upstream sources in case we want to pull in bug fixes later.

I'll handle this as part of the import.

Tom