[Jamvm-general] Re: [maemo-developers] J2ME on Nokia 770

Hi,
     You are some character!

Luckily you are not the standard...

These questions must be asked. They are not attacks. That is your own
cultural-specific interpretation...

I am an independent party seeking the best embedded VM, that's it,
that's all.

Regards,

Philippe Laporte
Software