Re: How do I disable Google search in Activities view?

Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote, On 03/12/2014 10:49 AM:

>> Thanks, however, I just now brought up System Settings, and I do not see
>> an option named "Search".
>
> It was added at some point since the version that you're using.
> Essentially, that panel lets you customise which search providers are
> on and which are off, and even lets you switch it completely off.

Just last week I installed Debian completely fresh on this machine.
Surely the Search option wasn't added just in the last week.  How do I
upgrade my Gnome shell to the version you're using?  (I may not do it,
but I'm wondering how, just in case.)

Thanks!

-- Patrick