How do I disable Google search in Activities view?

When I bring up the Activities view and start typing to search for an
application, I see two icons at the bottom of the screen:

  (Google)  (Wikipedia)

If I type something that doesn't match an application on my computer, it
brings up a browser window and sends my search term to Google.  I don't
want that to happen.

How do I disable the Google and Wikipedia search options in the
Activities view?

-- Patrick