Re: Glusterfs community status

To be honest, despite the slowed pace of development, I've had very good results with GlusterFS and, while it's not perfect, I consider it to be stable enough for heavy production use.  The occasional glitches here and there are generally fixable without any downtime, at least in my environment.  I'd love to see it progress further - there are features that would be very helpful - but even if nothing but security updates happened for a long time, I'd still rather use GlusterFS than Ceph.  It's feature-complete enough for me and the failover cases for it are much better IMHO than Ceph.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas