Re: Glusterfs community status

Hi,

We'll continue to use Gluster whilst we can and remain hopeful that a community will slowly form around the project. These things can take time I guess/hope.

I appreciate the simplicity of Gluster and it works well for our use case - we have a small distribute/replicate storage cluster backing our KVM and iSCSI data.

I've looked at Ceph a number of times but the complexity of it doesn't fill me with joy. I think something that complex is going to fall to pieces unless you really understand what you're doing and that's a big undertaking.

Ronny

--
Ronny Adsetts
Technical Director

Registered office: 85 Waldegrave Park, Twickenham, TW1 4TJ
Registered in England. Company No. 4042957

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk