Re: Three cheers for GIMP! (was Re: ...attacks on GIMP critics around the Web)

I don't normally pile on, lurking for years is my favorite stance, but I
have to say that I love Alexandre, he's been a wonderful asset to GIMP
and I love the software. Years ago I had requests for what I thought
were improvements to GIMP and they've all shown up in the software plus
more I never thought of. Yay!!! Much love and (((hugs))) for the whole team.

Patrick