Re: AdaptableGIMP: Windows + Debian binaries available

Very cool work!

So you guys has implemented some sort of scripts for recording and
replaying commands?

Interestingly, I implemented a revision control system in the form of
plugin for GIMP and the paper will be published on SIGGRAPH 2011. I
had to modify the GIMP core (in a ugly fashion to meet the
deadline...) to record user's actions and I am always wondering is
there some other  more elegant way to do so?

Please take a look at the abstract and video here

https://sites.google.com/site/httimchen/2011_imagesvn