Re: AdaptableGIMP: Windows + Debian binaries available

On 4/30/11, Tim Chen wrote:

> Interestingly, I implemented a revision control system in the form of
> plugin for GIMP and the paper will be published on SIGGRAPH 2011. I
> had to modify the GIMP core (in a ugly fashion to meet the
> deadline...) to record user's actions and I am always wondering is
> there some other  more elegant way to do so?
>
> Please take a look at the abstract and video here
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/httimchen/2011_imagesvn

Well, that's a call for few very predictable questions :) Are you
planning to release source code? Are you interested in working on
"proper" GEGL based implementation (since yours is DAG based anyway)?
We always missed people willing to seriously work on that, it'd be a
shame to see your initiative not used in the upstream project :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org