Re: AdaptableGIMP: Windows + Debian binaries available

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Michael Terry <mterry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We would like to announce the availability of binaries for
> AdaptableGIMP, a modified version of GIMP that integrates new social,
> community-based customization features into the application. The project
> page and software can be found at:
>
> http://www.adaptablegimp.org
Great, another fork... Interesting idea tho. Too bad it wasn't built
as a plugin.

> Binaries are currently available for Windows and Debian (32-bit).

Show me the source. In git repository( or some other common version
control system) form preferably. Also, what I notice is that its a
fork off 2.6. Have you built it it so that it will work on upcoming
2.8? 2.6 is horribly obsolete when compared to even current slightly
buggy 2.7, that can be considered to be in feature freeze  now.

--
--Alexia