Re: AdaptableGIMP: Windows + Debian binaries available

Hi Tim -

Nice work! It looks very useful.

AdaptableGIMP doesn't record scripts -- our system is a way to collect
all the tools necessary for a task in one spot. A great example of how
this is useful is the task of drawing rectangles. In the version of GIMP
we modified, there is no rectangle drawing tool. So we have a "task set"
(interface customization) that gathers the tools needed to draw a
rectangle, and walks you through the process:

http://adaptablegimp.org/index.php/TaskSet:Drawing_Squares_and_Rectangles

While the web page is useful on its own, AdaptableGIMP will customize
the toolbox with only the tools shown in the wiki page.

Will you be releasing the source code to your work?

Michael