Re: A new

Gerald Friedland wrote:

> That's a great idea. The idea would be to have only on foreground
> selection tool and make it automatically determine whether to use
> Magic Wand or SIOX

I have been saying this for a while:

every time I look at the 4 'content' selection tools (wand, scissors,
SIOX
and by-color) I think: that should just be one tool with some options,
or
even a mixer to get the balance of results of different algo's.

it seems that there is a ramp-up in sophistication in
the wand -> by-color -> SIOX order. scissors seems to be and handle
quite different. but after discussing its usefulness today, we can
add those 'different' components to the mix.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works